Senior Breakfast

Senior+Breakfast

Yesenia Garcia, Reporter

Manual Arts seniors participated in the senior breakfast at Knott’s Berry Farm on Friday.

85 students and four chaperones attended the event that started with a breakfast buffet that included eggs, sausage, bacon and all the breakfast fixings. Once the breakfast ended, students were free to roam the theme park and enjoy the rides and attractions.

For some students, it was their first time visiting Knott’s. Senior Yanzehiri Cortez was one of the students that could not wait to get in. “I feel really excited,” said Cortez. Her feelings were shared by many of the other students in attendance.

For students who visited the park before, this time around was a bit more special because they were celebrating the event with their high school friends. “I have been in Knott’s before with my family, but it is a lot of fun going with your friends from high school,”said Senior Jhonatan Navarrete. “I absolutely enjoyed the trip it was really fun.”

Some students who would have liked to attend the event found the price a bit too expensive. “I didn’t attend because it was too expensive and I needed the money for some other things,” said Senior Ruth Amaya. “It was $85 which I could use to buy some clothes,” said Amaya.

Overall, the students who were in attendance had a wonderful time and look forward to participating in future events celebrating the final year of high school.